In response to The Daily Post’s weekly writing challenge: “List Lesson.”
1. My first boyfriend after a couple of beers when I was fifteen in a public park.
2. One of my younger guy friends at a party after getting him drunk.
3. My next door neighbor at a concert demonstrating kissing during a kissing game after shots.
4. A red-head on a rooftop after some beer (one of the only few girls I’ve kisssed)
5. This guy at a party in the ruins of an old restaurant 5 minutes after meeting him. (vodka)
6. The bass player of this metal band in a tiny bathroom at a gallery. (sober)
7. An acquaintance of mine (he’s in jail now) after breaking up with my first boyfriend during a kissing game. (sober)
8. My girl cousin- we were practicing.(semi-drunk)
9. I was fifteen, he was about 21 we were drunk on my bed. (wasted)
10. My current boyfriend, the first time we kissed two years ago. (2 beers)
(This is not a full list)